RATT & SCORPS
April 25, 2010 11:41:39 AM UTC Post #1

I see SCORPS have hit 175 on Billboard, waiting for RATT to follow!


April 25, 2010 12:04:12 PM UTC Post #1

BTW Scatter and A little too much are my favs so far....

April 25, 2010 8:48:39 PM UTC Post #2

Talkin' to yourself again, Bill? Hehehe...

April 26, 2010 9:40:47 AM UTC Post #3

=IMINSANE said:BTW Scatter and A little too much are my favs so far....


Yeah lol...any shows coming your way LR?

April 27, 2010 2:35:59 PM UTC Post #4

I know you asked LR but we've got Scorps/Ratt on July 13th here in Nashvegas. woohooo!

April 27, 2010 6:07:29 PM UTC Post #5

=chers2031 said:I know you asked LR but we've got Scorps/Ratt on July 13th here in Nashvegas. woohooo!


No dates here for Scorps yet and I doubt they will make it.....really sucks.

April 27, 2010 9:53:56 PM UTC Post #6

I'll state again

ROCK N AMERICA July 23 / 24 / 25

Oklahoma City Zoo Amp
T/S Fri
Scorps Sat
RATT Sun

along with many others and a few more that have not been announced yet.........

ONE HELL OF A PARTY

and "The INFESTATION TOUR" will cap off the entire weekend !!!!!!!!

our prayers to the hair gods have been answered......

RATT-N-ROLL Fellow Rodents

Scott in OKC

April 27, 2010 10:53:20 PM UTC Post #7

=RATT-N-ROLLER said:I'll state again

ROCK N AMERICA July 23 / 24 / 25

Oklahoma City Zoo Amp
T/S Fri
Scorps Sat
RATT Sun

along with many others and a few more that have not been announced yet.........

ONE HELL OF A PARTY

and "The INFESTATION TOUR" will cap off the entire weekend !!!!!!!!

our prayers to the hair gods have been answered......


Hmmm very very tempting!

April 28, 2010 6:28:58 PM UTC Post #8

Bill, tickets are only $100.00 for a GA 3 Day Pass until Friday night @ Midnight. The prices go up after 12.

Chk out the website www.RockNAmereica.com

RATT-N-ROLL Fellow Rodents

Scott in OKC

April 29, 2010 2:12:47 PM UTC Post #9

I lied... our date is 7/10. :D

And maybe its already posted but Bobby and Robbie said yesterday that the album is coming in at 30 according to a call they got at RoadRunner records.

Post your comment

You must be logged in to comment

Please sign up for an account or current members login.